Project Manager/European Production Manager. The selected Project Manager is will be
responsible for managing and coordinating the completion of all assigned language projects
through their life-cycle. As we are seeing major growth within our organisation, the ideal
candidate may be considered for a production manager role if the correct characteristics are
Manage the entire life-cycle of multiple translation projects in a fast-paced environment
- text analysis versus TM and wordcount
- providing analyses/quotes to sales team quotation
- coordination of all the project phases.
- efficiently predict the lifespan of all the stages of the project
- pro-actively analyse any issues and decide the best tools
- liaise with sales staff.
- negotiate deadlines and rates with vendors
- grow and maintain excellent relationships with our existing global team of contract translators and proofreaders
- monitor and control projects status
- speaking directly with clients when required
- prepare and maintain project documentation
- understand and comply with relevant ISO and EN15038 procedures and working procedures.
- perform quality checks at various stages of process to ensure quality and accuracy
Essential skills and experience required:
- excellent written and verbal English skills
- excellent organisational and admin skills
- minimum 2-3 years of professional experience in the project management field or similar admin field.
- university degree in a relevant field
- attention to detail and ability to multitask
- ability to meet deadlines
- excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- after training period, being able to independently carry out assigned tasks and work under pressure
- used to working in a fast-paced, fast-growing environment
- knowledge of CAT tools (training will be provided when necessary)
- MS Office, Windows
- proactive and problem solving attitude
Experience in translation and/or translation project management will be a of vital
advantage importance. References from previous employers and at least one client will also be highly appreciated.
Experience in translation and/or translation project management will be a vital advantage. References from previous employers and at least one client will also be highly appreciated.
Applicants should send a copy of their latest CV and a covering letter FAO Mr. A. Thömel email@example.com
Pangeanic is a fast paced, growing, innovative organisation, with offices in Spain, the UK, China
and Japan. We offer careers that suit a wide range of skill sets, educational backgrounds and
levels of experience, from translation services sales to translation technologies, translation and
quality control, machine translation and translation project management.
Pangeanic is part of EU research programs and has written academic articles on the application
of machine translation to our field. We are currently part of the EXPERT Marie Curie project on
machine translation hybrids. We develop applications that make the language industry an
exciting industry to work for by offering value-added services.
Due to our fast growth, Pangeanic aims to further develop or reliable services by attracting and
retaining quality staff who identifies with our values of customer satisfaction and service,
innovation, multiculturalism and respect.
If you are interested in joining our team, please check our current full-time position and
Pangeanic aims to further develop by attracting and retaining quality staff who identify with our values of customer satisfaction and service, innovation, multiculturalism and respect.
If you are interested in joining our team, please check our current full-time position and traineeship opportunities.